RE: 1 Day Durian Trip
As part of our annual activities, SPS is planning a Family 1 day Durian Trip to Johor on Sunday, 21st August 2016. The main purpose of this trip is to foster our members’ spirit among the member of the society.
We are expecting a total of about 40 to 60 people for the trip. Do let us know as soon as possible if you are interested to be part of this activity. The tour fare is stated as per below.
Tour Fare (Singapore Direct Coach) :-
Adult – S$ 75.00 per person
Child – S$ 65.00 per child (3 – 12 years old)
- Transportation by Singapore Direct Coach
- Durian Feast (Durian Feast included: Curry Vegetables and Fried Mee Hoon)
- Chinese Set Dinner (Halal)
- 1 Bottle of Drinking water
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Services of an experience local tour guide
- Group Travel insurance, personal accident coverage of $10,000 per person. Medical claim up to $500 per pax and does not cover illness / food poisoning.
- Confirmation and details of Passenger (Name as in passport, passport number, expiry date & date of birth is required) should be made by 15th August 2016
- Full payment shall be made right after you receive a notification from SPS.
- Tour Confirmation is Subject to Availability of Coach.
- Please ensure International Passport’s Validity is at least 06 Months Prior to Departure.
Below is the itinerary for the trip and are looking forward to a favorable reply and your utmost support to make this trip an eventful one.
- 0630hrs – Pick up at Lavender MRT for departure for Durian Feast.
- 0730hrs – Immigration/customs clearance (via TUAS Checkpoint)
- 0900hrs – Stopover for own refreshment. (Breakfast at own expense)
- 1000hrs – Depart to Durian Plantation in Tangkat
- 1200hrs – Enjoy unlimited branded Durians (Durians, Curry Vege & Fried Mee Hoon)
- 1300hrs – Local Product shopping (1) Tau Sah Biscuits (2) Brown Rice Factory
- 1500hrs – Proceed to Johor Bahru for shopping. AEON Trebau Shopping Mall
- 1800hrs – Halal Dinner at Grand Straits garden
- 1900hrs – Depart for homebound journey
- 2030hrs – Arrival at Singapore (Estimated Time)
For more information please contact Ms. Adidah at 6292 0111 or email us <<<send enquiry>>>
Closing date: 15th August 2016.