The Singapore Plumbing Society is an organization that expresses the views and concerns of the plumbing industry. The SPS as a national body, offers membership to all those in the Plumbing Industry who are qualified as tradesmen or professionals.
Membership offers a host of Privileges, Advantages and Links within the plumbing fraternity.
SPS organizes social events such as the CEO’s Networking Nights, the SPS Annual Golf Tournament and the SPS Annual Dinner to foster closer interaction among members and those involved in the plumbing trade. A computerised databank of its members is maintained and updated, keeping it current for opportunities in marketing, sourcing & collaborative ventures.
PRIVILEGES (Members / Association Members)
- Free SPS publications and circulations.
- Preferential rates for advertisement in SPS publications.
- Preferential rates for seminars, conferences, workshop and training programmes by SPS.
- Use of SPS Library.
- Concessionary rates for SPS in-house facilities and secretariat support services.
- Free listings in SPS publications, SPS website.
PRIVILEGES (Corporate Members)
- Free 6 months Products / Services advertisement in SPS website (Advertisements)
- Free 1 time product / service presentation to Members & Associate Members in SPS premises. (Refreshments to be provided by the Corporate Member)
CATEGORY OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership of the Society is by application made to the Society and to be approved by the Executive Committee of the Society. Entry requirement is dependent on the applicant’s plumbing qualifications as quoted in the Society’s Constitution.
- Members – With Voting Rights
- Members (Person who are a PUB Licensed Plumber and had registered with Singapore Plumbing Society)
- Members – Without Voting Rights
- Associate Members (Person who have not obtain Plumber License from PUB and had registered with Singapore Plumbing Society)
- Corporate Members (Company)
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORMDOWNLOAD HERE
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORMDOWNLOAD HERE